Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Needing a playing field

In the past few days a new person's been leaving relatively offensive comments on some of my friends' blogs. Not offensive like you'd think - not "EnLARge yOUR PeNI$ quICK" posts or anything like that - more like questioning beliefs and opinions stated in some posts. S/he and I were edging into what was sure to become a heated debate, but I suggested we stop posting on the blog comment sections of others and take our conversation to a forum. However I think the poster (A. Jones) is doing their best to preserve their anonymity, which I can understand, given the type of freaks that are out there on the internet. So, I need a good forum that we can verbally rough each other up in that will keep our personal information private. Something easy to navigate if at all possible as well. Anyone got a suggestion? I'll be googling it today to see what I can find. After all, as A. Jones pointed out in one of his/her scathing comments yesterday, I have quite the grasp of google utilization. Though I must point out, A. Jones, that my voluminous wealth of information on Portugal that I demonstrated yesterday came from Wikipedia, not Google... ha!

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi B, thats the spirit - as our great Nietzsche used to say, that which does not kill you makes you stronger. Or so he claimed.

Far from being the snarling neanderthal (geeze) that you pictured in your post about me, I even set up a free forum:
http://perspiringmadonna.phpbbsite.com/

Hope you like the title, it was freely inspired by your own blog. For extra fun, I set the default language to Portuguese.

As your great John Cena says: come and get some.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger B. Miller said...

I'm on my way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home