Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast #187

Feed your blog with Friday's Feast. Go to www.fridaysfeast.com to check it out.


Appetizer: Name a color you find soothing.
Seawater blue-green.

Soup: Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
Me, my dad, and a pitcher's worth of margaritas (for him) in a church parking lot.

Salad: what material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
I don't so much have a tantamount "favorite" item of clothing, but the vast majority of clothing that I own and love to wear are my black cotton t-shirts with whimsical, quirky sayings and designs on them.

Main Course: Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
Ahhhh... nobody? I've seen everyone I want to see that badly already. Although if Sinatra were still alive I'd probably do it for him.

Dessert: What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
What a strange question. 'E' is my most used letter - 5 times in all.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger bundle-o-contradictions said...

E seems to be #1 so far...
Great feast! Happy Friday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home