Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast #188

Feed your blog with Friday's feast. Go to http://www.fridaysfeast.com to find out more.

Appetizer: Name something you would categorize as weird.
The movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's one of my favorite movies, though. I love it, but there's no question that it's very, very weird.

Soup: What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Light and dark brown (dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal - yum!)

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
Probably about a 7. I loves me some space. But I do get lonely, and it comes on suddenly, and more often than not I can't get anyone on the phone, and then my level of enjoyment when it comes to being alone is probably a 3.

Main Course: Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will always vote for sleeping in on rainy days. Period. Point blank. Rainy days and sleep. Awesome.

Dessert: Describe your sleeping habits.
I'm a night owl, so I always go to bed late. I normally watch a little TV before I fall out - it makes me sleepy to lie in my bed with the lights off and watch the TV with the sound turned down low. So normally there's anywhere from half an hour to two hours where after I've gone to bed I'm still awake, watching TV. When I finally turn off the light, I turn over on my left side and doze like that for a bit and snuggle with the cat. When it's time for the real deal sleeping, I turn over on my stomach and sleep with one arm under me and one arm under the pillow and my face half-in, half-out of the pillow. I usually wake up once every hour or so.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Happy Friday. I can't sleep with anything near my mouth and nose...makes me feel like I'm suffocating! I do like dozing when the TV's on, though.. esp. on a rainy afternoon.

Have a great weekend and come to see me :-)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

Love your main course answer! I'm all for sleeping on rainy days too!

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't your arm get itchy?

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home