Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #139

Feed your blog with Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Metallic Blue.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
It would depend on how much I was getting paid, and where the relocation would be to. If someone will give me an extra dollar an hour to move back to SC and work there, you better believe it's a 10.

Salad: Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
75

Main Course: Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
One Christmas, Josh and I got terrible clothes from his grandmother. He got this jacket that was completely not his style, and I got this girly kind of gold sweater thing. We re-gifted them to my sister and her (now ex) husband.

Dessert: Name something you need from the store.
Time for more fruit! I've eaten all mine.

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! I need some more fruits, too.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Ya, me too. I need some bananas and some strawberries.

Happy weekend.
Mine's served

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.

Fruits with whipping cream is a good list.

Have a nice weekend.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

MMm. Some fruit would be good. Great Feast. My feast is now up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home