Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast #140

Feed your blog with Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of bread?
Brownberry 12-grain (or is it 9-grain? can't remember but I'd know it if I saw it) bread with real butter... YUM... or any fresh-baked bread is good too.

Soup: When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
A few weeks ago actually... I'm REALLY hard on pillows (I beat the shit out of them in my sleep), and my old one was just dead. However I'm still "breaking in" the new one, so sometimes I wake up and I'm sleeping on the old one again...

Salad: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
About 10? not really sure... there are some days where I don't get on the internet at all, and then some days where I just surf through tons of sites. It depends on what else I'm doing, I guess. The net is a great time-waster.

Main Course: What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
When I was a freshman in college I spiked a fever and scared the shit out of my friends... I started below normal temperature (I was shivering, so the nurse took my temp, declared it low, and sent me back to my dorm room) and in less than an hour I had a fever that was over 104. I was literally delerious - I don't remember a whole lot after my temp went over 103. Amy, God bless her, got me to the nearest hospital, where we found out that I had a nifty little kidney infection.

Dessert: Fill in the blanks:
When I __drive in Chicago__, I __get lost__. HA!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. My feast is now up.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Shelaine said...

I sleep with 6 pillows, so I've bought new ones recently too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home