Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast #150

Feed your blog with Friday's Feast! Go to http://www.fridaysfeast.com to learn more.

Appetizer: How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
One - my watch (it was a Christmas gift.)

Soup: What is your favorite instrumental song?
There are so many... I really love "Perpetuum Mobile" by the Penguin Cafe Orchestra, but I also like "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei... there are a host of others as well.

Salad: Who has a last name that you like?
OK I'm gonna be cheesy and say my girlfriend... her last name is Burns. Maybe one day it'll be my last name too... ;-) Also, for just a cool name's sake, I had a lady who I worked for once whose last name was Bonecutter. That was pretty nifty.

Main Course: Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
A popular movie or a classic movie? Or both? Popular movie: hmmm... well, I never got around to seeing Borat (I just don't care all that much). As for classic movies, I am severely cinematically challenged: I've never seen Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, A Clockwork Orange, or Citizen Kane. Time to go to the movie store!!

Dessert: Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me smile like my girl... I'm gonna miss her so much while I'm away!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Dr. Augustus Dayafter said...

hmmm... I like: Nothing makes me supa horny like an aquarium :)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger DNR said...

OK enough wiht the meme. I need an update... How was the first week with the new employer??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home