Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast # 148

Feed your blog with Friday's Feast! Go to http://www.fridaysfeast.com to learn more.

Appetizer: Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is __________…
My job. It pays well, I like what I do (most of the time – I just hate my boss), and I have several friends that I’ve made here. I also, unlike the majority of the rest of the people on the planet, enjoy snow. I love to watch it fall, I love to play in it, I love to wake up to a blanket of white covering the world. The only drawback is that Hoosiers don’t have enough sense to know that when white stuff is falling from the sky, we’re all supposed to stay home from work and enjoy a snow day.

Soup: Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
Tantive IV for men (as worn by Senator Organa of the galactic republic).

Salad: What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
Hmmm… I think I installed some sort of software for my new firewire card. I had to install a firewire card because I got a new video camera and I wanted to be able to pull the video from my camera onto my computer and edit it.

Main Course: If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Most likely to move to South Carolina! (I hope, anyway!)

Dessert: What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black and whatever else goes with it. Ha!

7 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger jenny said...

That's a good feast!
I am intrigued by your deodorant scent! (I hope I'm right it's a Star Wars reference.)

Have a great weekend!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your dessert--I agree

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Clever answers.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday. I too am curious about that deoderant. :o)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger B. Miller said...

Hehe ok yes, it is a Star Wars reference. The Tantive IV is Senator Organa's ship that you see at the end of Episode III, also the ship at the beginning of Episode IV that's being chased by the star destroyer, the one that Leia gets captured from. Yay geekiness! Ha!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Lady Jane said...

Black's a good choice! Very versatile!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Great feast today. Loved all of your dishes! Your soup is great...made me laugh.

Mine is up...come on over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home